Prayer Thread for BigGuy

davis2

Re: Prayer Thread for BigGuy

Postby davis2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:29 pm

JoeGNJ wrote:glad to hear that I hope things keep moving forward positively.
I hope so too. She could use a break.
0 x
The Red Sox Suck!

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Just got back from the cancer doc, my ct scan is clear and all my lab work is good. I'm officially in remission now for 1 year as far as the cancer goes. I still have to use oxygen because of the radiation treatments. Not high levels but enough that I can't do without it unless I'm pretty much laying down or sitting down. Thanks to all for your well wishes and prayers.
0 x
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Zoo Keeper
Site Admin

Postby Zoo Keeper » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:54 pm

EXCELLENT NEWS BG!!!

BigGuy wrote:Just got back from the cancer doc, my ct scan is clear and all my lab work is good. I'm officially in remission now for 1 year as far as the cancer goes. I still have to use oxygen because of the radiation treatments. Not high levels but enough that I can't do without it unless I'm pretty much laying down or sitting down. Thanks to all for your well wishes and prayers.
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:33 pm

Zoo Keeper wrote:EXCELLENT NEWS BG!!!

BigGuy wrote:Just got back from the cancer doc, my ct scan is clear and all my lab work is good. I'm officially in remission now for 1 year as far as the cancer goes. I still have to use oxygen because of the radiation treatments. Not high levels but enough that I can't do without it unless I'm pretty much laying down or sitting down. Thanks to all for your well wishes and prayers.

Thanks.
0 x

Paterson

Postby Paterson » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:37 pm

I couldn't be happier for you ! I guess we all complain about high medical costs...but those folks do some very amazing things.
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:43 pm

Paterson wrote:

I couldn't be happier for you ! I guess we all complain about high medical costs...but those folks do some very amazing things.

Thanks I got breakdowns of what the insurance paid for every month, unreal.
0 x

davis2

Postby davis2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:08 pm

BigGuy wrote:
Paterson wrote:

Good to hear you are in remission! My daughter has been cancer free for a year as well!
0 x
The Red Sox Suck!

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:56 pm

davis2 wrote:
BigGuy wrote:
Paterson wrote:

Good to hear you are in remission! My daughter has been cancer free for a year as well!

That's great !
0 x

JoeGNJ

Postby JoeGNJ » Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 am

Great news BG!
0 x

JoeGNJ

Postby JoeGNJ » Fri May 03, 2019 8:03 am

davis2 wrote:
BigGuy wrote:
Paterson wrote:

Awesome
0 x

Return to “Yankees”