Cubs get their edge back?

T15D23

Cubs get their edge back?

Postby T15D23 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:40 am

Attention will be paid: Inside the Cubs’ detail-laden plan to get their edge back
Patrick Mooney and Sahadev Sharma

Maybe the Cubs just weren’t that good last season. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be.

But Theo Epstein and Jed Hoyer still wanted to know why.

What went wrong in the clubhouse? What did the players need to do differently going forward?

Almost immediately after the Cubs lost last year’s National League wild-card game, they began exit interviews that would force changes to Joe Maddon’s coaching staff and set the stage for a make-or-break 2019 season. Then Epstein, Hoyer and other front office executives hit the road for a listening tour, meeting with players like Jon Lester, Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo on their home turf. The Cubs communicated in some form with just about everyone to discuss how they could make sure their contention window doesn’t shut on their collective fingers.

The players who enjoyed all the perks from winning the 2016 World Series had to reevaluate their priorities while hard hats, not batting helmets, dominated Wrigley Field in October.

Before Epstein walked into a makeshift media room at Wrigley for his end-of-season press conference, Major League Baseball announced that Cubs shortstop Addison Russell had accepted a 40-game suspension without pay under the domestic violence policy with the players’ association. It was another deflating moment for an organization that repeatedly highlighted character as a central tenet of “The Cubs Way.”

As president of baseball operations, Epstein had so many thoughts running through his head that afternoon and many of them were vocalized in a 71-minute press conference. In one aside, Epstein joked about the sweatpants that he was wearing. The casual look seemed to reflect the frenetic finish to the season – 42 game days in the final 43 days – and the abrupt ending that saw the Cubs score two runs in the season’s final 20 innings.

From Maddon’s job security to Russell’s future to the team’s offensive breakdown, Epstein answered question after question. His obvious frustration made it sound like he would blow up the Cubs roster and sign, say, Bryce Harper to the biggest contract in the history of professional sports.

But that gut reaction by the public missed the organization’s crushing reality: the cavalry wasn’t coming.

The Cubs’ young position players, the ones the team would be willing to deal anyway, had declining trade value. The final budget given to baseball operations would only allow Epstein to pick up Cole Hamels’ $20 million option and sign a few role players. More than four months later, essentially the same team reported to Arizona for spring training. That team, minus the recently demoted Ian Happ, is the same one headed to Texas to open the season Thursday.

So change is coming from within. Instead of chasing the big-name free agents, Epstein and Hoyer took a holistic approach, meeting with Cubs players in Chicago and their offseason homes, while trying to diagnose what went wrong in 2018 and how it could be fixed.

It’s hard to define playing with “an edge” and a “sense of urgency,” but you know it when you see it.

How can the Cubs manufacture improvement from within without actually switching personnel? They have some ideas, all of which have to do with an improved attention to detail.

According to sources briefed on the team’s plans, the Cubs are expected to implement these suggestions, which were suggested by both players and management:

[b• Holding mandatory batting practice four or five times a week.[/b] This change is to give players a group activity to build their pregame routines around. Young players have also been encouraged to document their routines, writing down what they do before day games and night games and being mindful of their preparation when they are starting or not starting.

• Releasing the lineups on a series-by-series basis. The Cubs are hoping to reduce the anxiety of certain players and keep them from feeling like they will be on the bench the day after an 0-for-4 game. While the lineups were usually predetermined – and routinely sent out to the group the night before the next game – the Cubs sensed players were pressing to get the big hit that might change Maddon’s mind, even though the manager and the front office do not believe in the “hot hand” phenomenon. The notice should also allow players to work ahead, take extra BP or focus on strength and conditioning.

• Circling 10 or so trap games and challenging the group to win all of them. The hope here is that the team will be treating, for example, a getaway day in Cincinnati like a Sunday night game at Wrigley Field. Maddon’s Meat Loaf mentality – “Two out of three ain’t bad.” – was fine when the team started 25-6, but it’s not in style anymore.

• Spending more time in the dugout during games and being ready when the national anthem is sung.

• Limiting the amount of alcohol and fast food consumed in the clubhouse and on charter flights. Players will still be allowed to have a postgame beer and eat what they want, but the Cubs are looking for individual responsibility and personal accountability. The players should police themselves, and making healthy decisions and acting more professionally will be a priority.

The Cubs can’t treat an entire 162-game schedule like an NFL season, but they can demand a higher level of daily focus and intensity.

Optioning Happ — the team’s 2015 first-round pick who had been with the Cubs for the last two seasons — to the minors five days before the season begins was a clear sign this season will be a little different. Veteran reliever Brian Duensing, who will earn $3.5 million this season, was designated for assignment Sunday.

“The sense of urgency will come through more on the mental side through a recognition that every game counts,” Epstein said during a recent interview with the McNeil & Parkins show on 670 The Score. “That this is a really tough division and that we have to show up, instead of relying on our talent to get us where we want to go in the end. As we heard a lot last year, ‘We’ll be fine in the end. It’s a long season, relax, we always get there in the end.’ These days, that doesn’t get it done. We saw what happened last year with that type of attitude. The opposite of that is every single day is an opportunity to step on someone’s throat.”

With so much at stake – Hall of Fame resumes, nine-figure contracts, a new Cubs TV network – this season has the makings of a smashing success or a spectacular failure.

“I don’t think anybody took anything for granted,” Lester said. “Sometimes, you lose yourself in the monotony of the game. I don’t know who said it, but I think maybe Mike Tyson used to say, ‘Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth.’ Last year, I think we got hit. It’s kind of like, ‘Oh, whoa, maybe we’re not going to just walk through this like we’ve done the last couple years.’

“Next thing you know, we’re packing our bags.”

The Cubs’ internal renovation process had already begun by the time the general manager meetings opened in early November in Carlsbad, Calif., at the Omni La Costa Hotel & Spa.

Epstein sat down with a small group of Chicago reporters in a poorly lit hotel room and dropped a bombshell: The Cubs would not discuss a contract extension with Maddon’s agent this winter. With his star manager now officially on the hot seat, Epstein also avoided going into details about how the Cubs might shake up their clubhouse. But it was clear the offseason focus was a back-to-basics mentality.

“We’ve all been spending a lot of time on it and there will be some changes for next year,” Epstein said. “Some subtle, some not so subtle. We’re not there yet. We haven’t vetted it all. We’re throwing a lot of ideas around, some just flat-out bad. Most of those are mine. Some good and actionable. And we’re going to continue to work on it. I think that kind of stuff is more appropriate to be rolled out to the players and behind the scenes. Ultimately, we can talk about it after the fact. You guys should just judge us on the results and the performance.”

Will Cubs president Theo Epstein and manager Joe Maddon work together after Maddon’s five-year deal ends in 2019? (Dylan Buell/Getty Images)

The results over the past four years have been exceptional – the Cubs led the majors with 387 wins and went 4-for-4 in playoff appearances – but there was an empty feeling after that final loss to Colorado. And there was a sense of determination throughout the organization to make sure it never happened again.

“I think there are some things we can do better in terms of how we approach winning day to day,” Epstein said. “What you need to do from Day 1 through Day 162 and then into October to win. I don’t want to get into specifics and I’m not pointing fingers because I’m integrally involved in this, too. But I know from talking to our players in full candor that we all feel the same way.”

Epstein still doesn’t want to get into specifics, declining to comment about those meetings and believing talks with players should be kept private. But at different points throughout spring training, both Epstein and Maddon have dropped hints about what these changes might look like.

“Those of us with kids, you know you can’t just say, ‘Eat dinner whenever you want and go to bed whenever you want,’” Epstein said in that McNeil & Parkins interview in early March. “It’s not a good formula. There has to be some structure to allow players to find their own routine and to get effective work done.”

Hoyer said this was “by far” the most he’s ever learned from exit conversations with players.

“I think guys were really open because of the failure,” Hoyer said. “You get a group of players and the only failure they’ve known is in the NLCS. They had never known failure before that, so I think they were stunned and really vulnerable and open. And the other thing is, I’ve never known a group of players as well in my career. I think Theo would say the same thing.

“This is such a homegrown group. We’ve been together for so long. Those relationships are so strong and there’s a trust factor. When they sit down and talk to us, there’s an openness you can’t create in a year. Those two factors – the rawness and our familiarity with this group – I think that led to way more productive exit meetings than I’ve ever been a part of.”

During the winter, the Cubs’ listening tour went south.

A group of Cubs officials – including Epstein, Hoyer and assistant general managers Randy Bush and Scott Harris – traveled to Lester’s recently updated Shingle-style home outside of Atlanta to visit with the veteran pitcher. Lester has been through a lot in his career and survived the only-in-Boston “beer and fried chicken” fiasco, followed by the very short Bobby Valentine era, to win another World Series with the Red Sox before coming to Chicago.

If the Cubs wanted to change the clubhouse culture, they’d need Lester on board.

“It wasn’t like a scolding or, ‘Hey, we heard this and it needs to change,’” Lester said. “I think it was a few topics that needed to be addressed. It’s not like we came up with some invention and we’re changing the world. At the end of the day, it wasn’t a big deal. But we just needed to kind of talk about it.”

Brought in to help change a losing culture, Lester’s $155 million contract became a symbol that the Cubs were finally serious about winning. Without a close personal connection to Epstein, Lester probably wouldn’t have signed with a last-place team after the 2014 season. And the Cubs might not have made that massive investment if Epstein’s cabinet didn’t have so much insight into Lester’s personality and medical history. Lester’s deal has worked out as well as anyone could have possibly imagined. But all that success has led to some stagnation.

Cubs starting pitcher Jon Lester takes the field with Anthony Rizzo, Kris Bryant and Ben Zobrist prior to a September game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Wrigley Field. (Patrick Gorski/USA TODAY Sports)

“When you win, you can sweep a lot of stuff under the rug and forget about it until you move that rug again,” Lester said. “When you lose, you’re looking for an answer for why you lost. I think this was stuff that needed to be talked about (as) kind of a refresher. It was good. Any time you meet with your bosses face-to-face, it’s good. That’s one thing Theo’s always been good about – communication.”

This season, Epstein expects his veterans to communicate more in the clubhouse.

Jason Heyward’s offensive production hasn’t matched his $184 million contract, but he commands enormous respect from teammates for his work ethic, steady demeanor and Gold Glove defense in right field. Heyward – who will be forever etched in Cubs lore with his Game 7 rain-delay speech – has vowed to speak up more often this year.

“Just be myself,” Heyward said. “Help people with some accountability. Help each other stay together group-wise. It’s a mentality thing. All these things are in the room already. But you do need the voices. You do need the people that have been around, which is kind of what I’ve done this spring to start. Just speaking on little things here and there. Just making sure no stone goes unturned. Just open things up for discussion.”

Instead of quickly heading to Arizona or back home to Atlanta this offseason, Heyward spent October and November in Chicago, working out at Wrigley Field and preparing his body for another long season. After one of those workouts, he had a one-on-one meeting with Epstein about how to attack the 2019 season.

“It was good to be on the same page,” Heyward said. “They’ve always done that. Since I’ve been here, they’ve given us a survey of how we think things went, what they can do to help, anything we need from them, whatever. It was good to hear that feedback and be on the same page. There is way too much time and effort put into this to not have those discussions and make sure you’re on the same page going forward.”

These moments felt magnified, given the budget constraints and a lukewarm trade market. Even if the Cubs wanted to tear down the roster, timing wasn’t on their side.

“You have some offseasons where you have a lot of financial flexibility and you have tons of guys who’ve just had their best years and so you have a ton of trade value,” Hoyer said. “This was not one of those years. Some of that’s self-inflicted, and we have to own that.”

Throughout the baseball industry, the Cubs have earned a reputation for being a player-centric organization and a destination for free agents. But all those family amenities, concierge services, tech gadgets and state-of-the-art facilities have also created a nagging sense that the Cubs are coddled. We’re a long way from players hitting into a giant net in the clubhouse and avoiding rats in the batting cages.

During the front office’s deep dive, Cubs players and officials fretted over a growing complacency – a team glossing over the finer points – more than a single explosive incident or a glaring clubhouse issue.

“I think we cleared the air on a lot of things this offseason,” Lester said, “as far as the front office to players, and kind of understanding our roles a little bit more. Sometimes, you need to do that. You need to sit down and actually go face-to-face and talk about what the expectations are. I think we’re in a good place. I think everybody’s comfortable with who they are and what is expected of them. Now we can just get back to work.”

Lester’s snarling attitude on the mound – forged through nine seasons with the Red Sox and three World Series titles over 13 years in the big leagues – belies his introspective nature and willingness to open up in the right settings. As Lester pointed out, the layout of Wrigley’s cushy underground clubhouse sometimes walls off Maddon from players. Unless you’re a starting pitcher going into the media room across the hall from the manager’s office for a postgame interview, players usually don’t bump into Maddon in the clubhouse.

That office is where Maddon meets with the team’s radio/TV broadcasters before every home game. The neighboring interview room is where Maddon, a reporter’s best friend, also indulges every random question from the Chicago media. Maddon is going to try to mix in some short answers this year and spend more time with the players.

“Well, I guess I’m not going to get to talk to you guys as long,” Maddon told reporters at the winter meetings in December. “I do have a tendency to get long-winded, I admit it. Part of the plan is to get out a little more often on the field, which I love.

“Part of these past couple of years for me is, I thought it was important that I did spend a lot of time with you guys in regards to setting up the program, what we’re doing there, answering your questions, which I’ll continue to do. However – with all the new coaches this year and still a lot of young players being developed – I think it’s more important that I get more involved on the field a little more often. It’s not going to be a dramatic difference. But I do like to coach.”

Cubs manager Joe Maddon is well-known for his long, thoughtful pregame interview sessions with reporters. That might change this season. (Daniel Clark/USA TODAY Sports)

Maddon is now on his third hitting coach (Anthony Iapoce), third pitching coach (Tommy Hottovy) and third bench coach (Mark Loretta) in the last three years. Lester has noticed Maddon as a more visible presence in spring training this year.

“Sometimes that’s just saying hello, and our clubhouse isn’t very conducive to that,” Lester said, thinking back to his time with Terry Francona at Fenway Park. “That’s good for our young guys to see the manager and not be afraid to talk to the manager if something’s going on, good or bad. I know Tito’s probably one of the more personable managers I’ve ever had. And my first couple years – if I went into his office – I was scared to death.

“That changed as I got older, and I think Joe wants that. He always talks about open doors and our front office is that way, too. Until guys actually see it, it’s hard to go in there and talk to the manager, or the principal. You don’t ever want to get in trouble. Even though we’ve got guys that are young, it’s a man’s game. If you’ve got a problem, you need to come in and hash it out. It’s too long of a season to just let it ride and fester. That’s when bad things start happening.”

Ben Zobrist is perhaps the closest player to Maddon after their nine years together with the Tampa Bay Rays. While Zobrist played parts of three seasons on the Triple-A level before establishing himself as a big-league regular in his late 20s, many of his younger peers missed that stage of development.

Russell, Happ, Willson Contreras and Kyle Schwarber have played 124 career games at Triple-A Iowa going into this season.

Zobrist is actually 45 days older than Hottovy, who got promoted from run prevention coordinator to pitching coach after Jim Hickey resigned to deal with personal issues. The Cubs reshaped Maddon’s staff with an emphasis on teaching, relatability and continuity. Iapoce, who spent the last three seasons as the Texas Rangers hitting coach, previously worked as a special assistant for the Cubs (2013-15), overseeing the organization’s minor-league hitting program.

“The game is getting younger,” Zobrist said. “They haven’t had as much time to develop in the minor leagues and kind of learn some of the finer points in the game that you kind of expect when you’re at the big-league level – stuff that most everyone else has already been through – so there’s more development that needs to happen at this level than in the past.

“It used to be that the older players would just lord their authority over the younger guys. But it’s a different generation. We’re not going to do that as older guys. And the younger guys aren’t going to respond to that, even if we tried. It’s a different philosophy of creating a clubhouse that has accountability. It’s a learning process for everybody.”

Typically, toward the end of spring training, Maddon gathers his veterans and talks about a “code of common sense.” That meeting is still on the agenda – but this time the players are taking charge.

“We, as a group, have made new changes that we’ve never made before, that I’ve never seen before,” Zobrist said. “In a democratic way.”

Maddon would traditionally identify a group of “lead bulls” – established players with leadership qualities – and organize a preseason meeting to set expectations. That has changed.

“Before, we would sit down with Joe and he would pick the guys,” Zobrist said. “There were a number of things we’d go over as a group. It’s different than that this time. It’s not based on Joe’s recommendation.”

The purpose of these changes isn’t about tacking a laundry list of rules onto a bulletin board as much as establishing a sense of ownership among players who have to understand how good they have it in Chicago and how quickly the good times could end.

“Everybody’s adults in here,” Zobrist said. “Everybody’s a professional. They’ve all earned the right to be here. You’re not going to treat them like they can’t handle themselves. But we’ve also gotta realize, for all of us, no matter what your age, ‘What’s your standard as a group that we’re going to always hold each other to?’ That’s a group effort and a group conversation that we’re going to have to have.”

Maddon’s hands-off style has been good enough for three Manager of the Year awards and nine seasons with at least 90 wins. His magnetic personality, daily optimism and deep trust in young players proved to be essential components of the rebuild. But the Cubs want more from him.

“We all need structure,” Lester said. “You need to know what time you need to be places. You need to know: ‘Do I need to come out for the anthem? Do I not? If I’m running a little bit behind, do I need to skip this and make sure I’m out here for this?’ I think sometimes you allow things to get so loose that you forget that. You forget what you need to be doing: ‘Hey, the guys that are playing 160 games would love to see you on the line for the national anthem.’ You forget just how important showing up means. We need structure. We need to take batting practice more. We need to have team stretches more. We need to do the things that we got away from.”

Epstein and Hoyer have known Anthony Rizzo for so long – the Red Sox drafted him out of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in 2007 – and been through so much with the All-Star first baseman that they attended his wedding in late December. It was the first wedding of an active player that either of the two had attended.

“I just think sometimes it’s really great to remember that these guys have lives away from Chicago, away from the Cubs,” Hoyer said. “Sometimes you visit guys in their element. Seeing Rizzo’s wedding for example, you see him in a different element with all his family and friends. I think that’s important to remember as you have the process of getting to know these guys.”

The Cubs executives had already made a trip to South Florida earlier in the offseason, visiting Rizzo’s house for another debrief on the disappointing 2018 season.

Epstein and Hoyer rarely travel with the big-league team during the season, a concession to their young families and the 24/7 on-call nature of the job. The Cubs executives are also conscious of trying not to invade the players’ space or micromanage the coaching staff.

But after processing the feedback, Epstein and Hoyer are planning to go on more road trips this season. To promote communication and collaboration, the front office is expected to more regularly use a workspace in the Wrigley Field clubhouse instead of just working in their office tower overlooking the park.

The Cubs want to see even more leadership come from veteran first baseman Anthony Rizzo this season. (Stacy Revere/Getty Images)

“The common thing was everyone wasn’t happy the way the season ended,” Rizzo said. “Sometimes, you need to take a step back and assess everything. And I think that’s what was good about meeting with them. Maybe certain things that you don’t see that you’re doing – or you are doing that people love – it’s just kind of tuning everything up.”

Through his charitable foundation, Rizzo has become a tremendous ambassador for the franchise and the embattled Parkland community. As a cancer survivor, he is an inspiration and a rainmaker for Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.

While the Cubs needed Rizzo’s easy confidence and carefree attitude as they shouldered the weight of history in 2015 and 2016, this entire audit has forced a recognition that what worked then might not work as well now – for the front office, for Maddon, for the clubhouse.

“I don’t think you’re going to see us – as a unit – too much different,” Rizzo said. “If we win another game…”

Standing at his Sloan Park locker, Rizzo caught himself thinking about the coin flips against the Brewers last season, when Milwaukee went 9-11 vs. the Cubs and got outscored 61-57 during those 20 games. The cover of Milwaukee’s 2019 media guide is a picture of the Brewers celebrating their division title at Wrigley Field.

“But we didn’t,” Rizzo said. “We didn’t win that extra game. We had the extra month off. That’s what happens when you have expectations that we have. This is kind of what comes along with it. Tom Brady loses the Super Bowl two years ago, it’s: ‘Should he quit? Is he old? Should he retire?’ That’s what he has to deal with because he is the best player.

“I feel like we’re at the top of our craft. There’s a lot of great teams (out there), but we won the most games over the last four years. With that comes expectations. And with great expectations comes a great reason to write about the downfall.”

Kris Bryant walked through the lobby of the Delano hotel, where the Cubs had a suite on the 61st floor with panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip. As weird as it sounds, it’s always strange to see an actual baseball player in the middle of the industry’s annual winter meetings.

Bryant, a Las Vegas native, disappeared into an elevator and went up for his one-on-one meeting with Epstein.

If the Cubs thought about flipping short-term assets like Jake Arrieta and Wade Davis when the 2017 team reached the All-Star break with a 43-45 record – only eight months after the championship parade down Michigan Ave. – then Epstein’s front office will certainly consider an aggressive trade-deadline sell-off if this group gets off to another slow start.

But the Cubs believe these changes are a matter of degrees – not an extreme makeover – plus players like Bryant and Yu Darvish staying healthy. The Cubs won 95 games last year without: Bryant getting 500 plate appearances; Darvish pitching after Memorial Day weekend; or closer Brandon Morrow throwing a pitch after the All-Star break.

The Cubs also talked way too much about things like a brutal schedule to wrap up the season.

“The only way to respond is the way that everybody here did, with a sense of urgency,” Bryant said. “There were so many games throughout the year where – myself (included) – we could have performed better or had a better attitude about certain rainouts or doubleheaders or stuff like that. Sometimes it’s just human nature. Yeah, we’re pissed we’re playing so many games in a row. But I think we learned from that. If that ever happens again, we know the right attitude that we need to have.

“We know that we all need to speak up and just come together as a unit rather than complaining about things to each other. The whole theme of having a sense of urgency this year is great because I think we might have taken for granted the last three, four years. We kind of just expected. I know we’re going to be good, but let’s still have the urgency. Let’s go out there and try to win every single game. Let’s go 162-0. That’s the right attitude we need.”

Bryant, who had a 4.78 GPA in high school, is a good listener and a perceptive observer, but not exactly an in-your-face personality. As Bryant kept answering questions about Harper’s 13-year, $330 million deal with the Phillies, Nolan Arenado’s eight-year, $260 million extension with the Rockies and Mike Trout’s record-setting $430 million contract with the Los Angeles Angels, it became a reminder that he is closer to free agency (after the 2021 season) than to his debut in 2015.

“Now I feel like I can say things,” Bryant said. “I can voice my concerns to Joe or Theo and the team. Rossy was talking to me, he’s like, ‘I love it when you talk more, because people listen to you.’ I like to sit back and listen, but when I have something to say, I’m going to say it.”

Ah, yes, Grandpa Rossy. The Cubs still invoke the name of David Ross, Lester’s old personal catcher and a leader of the World Series team. Ross is now a special assistant in Epstein’s front office and could have been Maddon’s bench coach, if he didn’t have family considerations and a sweet gig with ESPN.

But the Rossy who was such a perfect fit for the 2015-16 teams might not enjoy the same stature or influence in 2019. That also goes for Epstein’s big-picture strategy, Maddon’s laissez-faire philosophy, Rizzo’s goofy sense of humor and Bryant’s reserved nature. The Cubs have to evolve – or else.

“That year, it was easier to kind of get over things,” Bryant said of 2016. “We jumped out the gate. We were steamrolling teams. We had a huge lead. If we had a bad game, it was like, ‘Oh, who cares?’ We got over it super-quick and the next day we raked and we smashed teams.

“Last year, it was very up and down, just a lot of things that were thrown at us that we haven’t had to deal with before. Let’s get back to that 2016 perspective, because it’s the same group of guys. We still have that in us.”

Everyone who was a part of that World Series team understands how hard it is to win a championship. But Rizzo bringing up Brady and the New England Patriots’ dynasty shows the ambitious and audacious scope of “The Plan.” The Cubs don’t want to come back for the 10- and 20-year reunions at Wrigley Field feeling like they left something on the table.

“This time is precious,” Epstein said last November. “We’re all part of this group that has enough talent to win the World Series. And we don’t want to waste it. We don’t want to look back with any regrets that there are things that we could have done differently in our preparation, in our work habits or in our attitudes that we brought to the park each day. We want to really attack the season with a winning mentality from Day 1.”
0 x
-------------------------
T15D23

- 11/25/03 GBMA

- 6/11/04 GBCJ

- 6/9/07 God Bless Leo

- 10/16/07 God Bless Huck

- 11/12/11 God Bless Mom

- 09/24/14 God Bless Dad

-------------------------

Return to “MLB”