MINOR LEAGUE NEWS UPDATES

BigGuy

Re: MINOR LEAGUE NEWS UPDATES

Postby BigGuy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Yankees’ other untouchable gem is slobbering over outfield

By Dan Martin

Estevan Florial warms up during a Yankees spring training workout Monday. AP

TAMPA — After the main event of Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge taking batting practice ended Monday, the other groups took BP at George M. Steinbrenner Field.

Estevan Florial was in the final group, with mostly other young prospects, but he likely won’t stay there for long.

Yankees officials love his speed, power and defense and envision him as an All-Star center fielder.

While he just turned 20 in November, Florial could — at some point — end up playing between Stanton and Judge in the outfield.

“I want to be around those guys,” Florial said of the two sluggers who made their debut on the field together during the Yankees’ first full workout of the spring.

“It’s crazy,” Florial said of his presence with his high-profile teammates. “Anything’s possible. I don’t want to put that in my mind. I would like to be next to those two.”

Before he can get to that, Florial has to turn himself from a prospect into a player.

He hit well with Class-A Charleston and Tampa with an .850 OPS last season before impressing at the Arizona Fall League.

The major concern is his whopping strikeout numbers.

In 476 plate appearances between Tampa and Charleston, Florial whiffed 148 times. He also struck out 29 times in 81 plate appearances for Scottsdale in the AFL.

“Last year, I struck out so many times,” said Florial, who was signed out of the Dominican Republic in 2015. “I’ll try to figure it out.”

Estevan FlorialN.Y. Post: Charles Wenzelberg

That will be among the focal points of his first spring training in major league camp, where he was immediately placed in right field for drills, along with Stanton and Judge.

“The potential is real,’’ manager Aaron Boone said. “He is one of those guys we view as a very high-ceiling, great kid.”

The Yankees are confident he has the ability to be an elite defender and are — for now — relatively unconcerned about the strikeouts.

They point to his youth and relative lack of experience and believe Florial will gain a better understanding of the strike zone the more he plays.

Florial is held in such high regard that the Yankees told teams this offseason that he would not be included in any trade, including when they were looking to land Gerrit Cole from Pittsburgh.

“Hopefully we can get him out there quite a bit,” Boone said of Florial’s time in big-league camp. “Being around impactful, big-time stars, I think it will help him in his development. I think you will see him quite a bit early playing in games. I can’t wait to see him get out there because the talent is real.”
0 x
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:25 am

Yanks trade Blash to Angels for cash or a player to be named

February 21, 2018 by Mike Axisa 1417 Comments

(Presswire)

So long, Jabari Blash. The Yankees have traded him to the Angels for cash or a player to be named later, the team announced. Blash had been designated for assignment earlier this week to clear a 40-man roster spot for the newly acquired Brandon Drury. Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing some Blashtoffs in Spring Training.

Blash, 28, came over from the Padres in the Chase Headley salary dump back in December. He’s a career .200/.323/.336 (84 wRC+) hitter with eight homers in 279 big league plate appearances, all with San Diego. Blash has power, but that’s about it. ZiPS even projected him for 25 homers in 2018.

Even when Blash gone, the Yankees are loaded with outfielders. Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Stanton, Brett Gardner, Aaron Hicks, and Jacoby Ellsbury are entrenched at the MLB level, plus Clint Frazier, Jake Cave, and Billy McKinney are on the 40-man roster and will be in Triple-A. Good luck in Anaheim, Jabari.
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:18 pm

How 2017 made a huge difference in Justus Sheffield's development

By Lou DiPietro

Justus Sheffield is in his second spring with the Yankees.(MLB.com)

TAMPA - One year ago, Justus Sheffield entered his first Spring Training with the Yankees as a bit of an unknown, a pitcher who had just been acquired in the middle of the previous season and just touched Double-A for the first time right at the very end of the season.

This year, though, Sheffield came to camp ranked by MLB as the No. 3 prospect in the Yankees organization and No. 41 overall in baseball - but if you ask him, nothing has changed in terms of the pressure on him to produce.

"I don't think that puts much pressure on me, just because I think all that prospect list is just listing names," Sheffield said. "Once you're between the lines, you know, everyone can play, so I think it just ends up being who can go out there and produce."

Last season was one of triumph and adversity for Sheffield, who made 17 strong starts with the Trenton Thunder before an oblique injury, and his first career trip to the disabled list, derailed the year.

"That was the time I had to overcome an injury, so that was tough for me, mostly because I was out there for two months watching my team go out there and battle, and I wasn't able to contribute," he said. "It was tough for me, but I tried to stay positive every day, and tried to be around my teammates as much as I could and support them on sidelines while I was out."

Within that, though, Sheffield was able to prove to himself once again that he had the mental fortitude to go with all of his physical tools.

"I feel like through my whole baseball career I've gone through adversity, and had to overcome it somehow," he said. "You just have to think back, revert back to what you're playing for, and what the goal is at the end of the road."

After Trenton's season ended, Sheffield ended up heading to the Arizona Fall League to get in some extra work, where any part of the fire that may have cooled off during his layoff was instantly rekindled.

"That was very important for me; coming off the injury, I was eager to get out there, I was hungry," he said. "I knew I was going to be out there with a lot of great players, and I feel like when I get in that environment, it's go time, so I was ready to get out there and do my thing."

He's in camp ready to do his thing once again this spring, and working with someone he hopes to be a long-time pitching coach of the future in Larry Rothschild. But, Sheffield says, the way the Yankees organization works, he's in quality hands no matter which pitching coach he's working with.

"When you're up there on the mound things can get a little fast; you can't see, but you can feel what you're doing, and having that second pair of eyes is a big help," Sheffield said. "Working with Larry, and (Thunder pitching coach) Jose Rosado and (2016 Tampa Yankees pitching coach) Tim Norton has been great, and we've built great relationships where I can always ask them any questions I have about my mound mechanics or anything else."

One thing he's working on this spring in particular: a tweak to his slider.

"I'm not bringing any new pitches into my repertoire or anything, the only thing I'm really working on is a backdoor slider, which I've talked to CC (Sabathia) about." Sheffield said. "I've always thrown a back-foot slider, so I really worked on (the back-door) in the Fall League and I saw a lot of success. I'm looking forward to bringing the momentum in here, and continuing to work on my off-speed."

Elsewhere, it's the "usual" slate of spring work for Sheffield; as all pitchers would say, he believes fastball command is his key, but in a Yankees organization known for finding ways to get pitchers to increase their velocity as they develop, Sheffield isn't so much worried about that.

"I don't really focus on velocity; I try and do arm care as much as I can, but as far as trying to increase velocity, I really don't do much," he said. "I just try and stick to what I know, and repeat my mechanics. That's the biggest thing is commanding the fastball; if you can command the fastball, especially with velocity, then you can attack hitters in so many different ways."

While Sheffield hopes to make to the Majors as early as this season, he's most likely ticketed for Double-A once again to begin the season. But, if you aren't able to get down to Trenton to watch him pitch, you can always follow Sheffield's exploits on social media; he's quite active on Twitter @TopSheff42 and on Instagram @justus_sheffield, and loves to hear from his fans on both platforms.

"If you think about it, we play this game for the fans. We're out there grinding and fighting for our livelihood, but it's for the enjoyment of those fans," he smiled. "Seeing the kids' faces when they come up and ask for autographs, or seeing the messages people send me on Twitter or Instagram wishing me good luck on the season…that's what it's really all about, and I think interacting with the fans is big."
0 x

rpimpsner

Postby rpimpsner » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:08 pm

After five days of downtime due to server issues. The new PinstripedProspects.com is now live. We are in the process of rebuilding our player database which was corrupted when we experienced issues during the transfer.

https://pinstripedprospects.com/
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Jonathan Holder ready to contribute whenever - and wherever - his name is called

By Lou DiPietro

Jonathan Holder takes part in PFPs earlier this spring.(AP)

TAMPA - The 2018 season will be Jonathan Holder's third in pinstripes; he made his debut as a September call-up in 2016, and last year, he appeared in 39 major-league games and amassed a 3.89 ERA over 39 1/3 innings.
And, with each passing outing, Holder became more comfortable as he settled into his role as a major-league reliever.

"Every at-bat helps with confidence moving forward, really," Holder said during Yankees media day. "Every time you get to face major-league hitters, your comfort level gets a little bit better. There's still an edge about it, because they're the best hitters in the world, but still you get a little more comfortable and a little more confident."

The 2017 season was a bit different for Holder, though, in that he was part of the "Scranton Shuttle." Over his first three seasons, Holder's roster moves were limited, and every move barring an injury rehab stint was a promotion - but last season, he started and ended in the Majors, but was optioned to or recalled from Triple-A six times, and it may have been more if not for a 16-day stint on the Triple-A disabled list in August.

A true season on the shuttle, but Holder never let himself get too high or too low with any move.

"You just have to stay positive and stay the course, and work your hardest wherever you're at," Holder said of his mindset. "It's important to stay sharp mentally, because if you can have an edge on the game in any way, a mental edge is the way to go."

The Yankees will carry either seven or eight relievers north this year, and barring injuries, up to seven of those spots may already be filled. That leaves only one spot, and not even a sure one, to be won in camp, but Holder's willing to do whatever it takes - and go wherever it takes - to be a contributor when his number is called.

"I take pride in being a good teammate, and a group of great teammates make a great team," Holder said. "If we want to win, that's what we have to be, and that's what we pride ourselves on."

And, he prides himself on learning every chance he gets, especially from one reliever whose contract status says he may not be Holder's teammate anymore after this season.

"I learn from everyone, but Adam Warren especially has taken me under his wing and taught me the ropes," Holder revealed. "He's worked with me a lot on pitching, but he's also really showed me how to act like a major-league and how to be around the clubhouse, so he's been a great help."

Warren will be a free agent at the end of 2018, but if Holder can learn the most important thing Warren brings to the table - versatility, and the ability to be an asset in every role within that - then both he, and the team, will be in great shape going forward.
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 am

The Kid Infielders [2018 Season Preview]

March 5, 2018 by Mike Axisa 2 Comments

Andujar. (Presswire)

Three years ago the Yankees started their homegrown youth movement with Greg Bird and Luis Severino. Two years ago it was Gary Sanchez. Last year it was Aaron Judge and Jordan Montgomery. This season, the Yankees are expected to extend the youth movement to the infield. The Starlin Castro and Chase Headley trades made it all but certain.

Brandon Drury was acquired two weeks ago as infield insurance, and veteran journeymen Danny Espinosa and Jace Peterson are in camp as non-roster players, but make no mistake, Gleyber Torres and Miguel Andujar are the future at second and third base, respectively. The future is not necessarily Opening Day, mind you. But it isn’t far away.

The Yankees are blessed with a bevy of young infielders that extends beyond Torres and Andujar. Heck, Drury is only 25 himself. It wouldn’t be wrong to consider him part of the youth movement. There’s also Tyler Wade, who figures to get an extended look this season in some capacity. Let’s preview the upcoming season for the kid infielders.

Miguel Andujar
The Drury trade seemed to confirm Andujar would start the 2018 season back in Triple-A, mostly to work on his defense. Barely two weeks later, Andujar is making the decision very tough for the Yankees. The just turned 23-year-old third baseman has gone 8-for-19 (.421) with four home runs in Grapefruit League. He’s putting a charge into the ball pretty much every at-bat.

“It’s not about sending a message,” said Andujar to Pete Caldera last week when asked whether he deserves the third base job given his spring performance to date. “It’s about doing your job and helping your team. That’s the way I see it … What I can control is my work, going out and giving the best I have.”

There is a lot of Spring Training remaining — “It’s March 1st,” said Aaron Boone last week after Andujar hit two homers against the Phillies — and who knows what’ll happen between now and Opening Day. Andujar could cool down and make it very easy for the Yankees to send him to Triple-A. And if they do, it’ll be because of his defense, not his bat. Andujar’s footwork needs to be refined and he has to be more consistent at the hot corner.

That said, the Yankees seem to more willing to roll with Andujar at the hot corner this year than they did last year, at least before the Drury trade. Andujar made his big league debut last season, though it was brief, and the Yankees opted to keep him in Triple-A to work on his defense in the second half rather than use him at DH. This year, I think they’d put him at third base on an everyday basis no questions asked, if necessary.

Andujar’s calling card is his innate ability to barrel up the baseball. He makes lots of contact, and when he makes contact, he tends to hit the ball hard. Last season 167 players batted at least 200 times in the Triple-A International League. Here are their swing-and-miss and isolated power rates:

The red dot is Andujar. The dot all the way at the top is Rhys Hoskins. Hoskins, who is almost two full years older than Andujar, was the only player in the International League last season to hit for more power while swinging and missing less often than Andujar. Andujar’s ability to make consistent hard contact is special. It really is.

That isn’t to say Andujar is without flaws. Beyond his defense, he’s also quite aggressive at the plate, and it’s fair to wonder whether big league pitchers will pick him apart Starlin Castro style. That is a question that can’t be answered until Andujar gets an opportunity, and I don’t mean 15-20 spring at-bats or 100 regular season at-bats. Andujar will need a chance to adjust to the league and adjust to the league adjusting to him, know what I mean?

As great as he’s been so far in camp, sending Andujar down to Triple-A come Opening Day wouldn’t be the end of the world. Disappointing? Sure. But he has only played 58 games at Triple-A, and if the Yankees want to give Drury a look to see whether his new fly ball approach yields results, Triple-A is the place for Andujar. There’s no sense in carrying him on the big league bench. It’s everyday third baseman in the Bronx or Scranton. No middle ground.

I think we’re going to see a lot of Andujar this season. I really do. I think he’s going to force the issue with his bat — even with only 58 games of Triple-A experience, I think Andujar is at the point where he has to face MLB pitching to get better — and Drury is versatile enough that he and Andujar can be in the lineup together. The Yankees reportedly made Andujar untouchable in trade talks over the winter for a reason. This kid has the goods.

“He is special from a bat speed standpoint, and he knows where his barrel is and walks up there with a lot of confidence. It’s good to see him continue to swing it,” said Boone to George King. “… I am happy for him that he just continues to gain that confidence and obviously is in a really good place now.”

Gleyber Torres

Gleyber. (Presswire)
Andujar has the been the early star of the Grapefruit League. Torres, meanwhile, has looked very much like a kid coming off a major injury with only three month’s worth of playing time above Single-A in his career. Gleyber has gone 2-for-16 (.125) in his first seven spring games, and he’s also had some defensive issues at second base. He’s had some hard-hit grounders eat him up, and he’s gotten into trouble when he’s tried to be too flashy.

Torres turned only 21 in December and the Castro trade all but ensures second base will be his long-term position. Gleyber can play shortstop — he can play the hell out of shortstop — but Gregorius isn’t going anywhere, so second base is the next best spot. And that second base job is wide open. Andujar has to contend with Drury. Gleyber is competing against Wade, Espinosa, Peterson, and Ronald Torreyes. Not the biggest obstacles, you know?

Gleyber insists his focus is not on winning the second base job — “My focus right now is to play hard, stay focused, stay humble, and do my job. I don’t think about winning the job,” he said to King following the spring opener — but he’s only human. Of course it’s on his mind. How could it not be? Things haven’t gone well thus far in camp, but it’s only 16 at-bats, and the skills that make Torres one of the top prospects in baseball still exist.

Unfortunately for Torres, the Yankees could easily justifying sending him to Triple-A to start the season, even with a great Spring Training. Those reasons include:

He’s coming back from a major injury and hadn’t played since June.
Sixteen days in the minors pushes his free agency back one year.
He’s played only 194.1 career innings at second base, including Spring Training.
He’s played only 32 Double-A games and 23 Triple-A games.

The Yankees would never admit the whole service time thing, but it absolutely could factor into their decision to demote Torres. The injury, the lack of second base experience, and the lack of upper level experience provide plenty of cover for a Triple-A stint. And as much as I want to see Gleyber in the Opening Day lineup, I think a quick trip to Scranton to get up to speed following the injury would be a good idea.

Either way, Triple-A stint or no Triple-A stint, Torres is an extremely talented young man with a chance to be an impact player almost right away. He has the bat-to-ball skills, the ability to make quick adjustments, and strong defensive skills. MLB.com says Gleyber “has the tools to be a star wherever he winds up (defensively)” and I have no reason to disagree. Andujar may be more MLB ready, but Torres has the higher long-term upside.

The projection systems are all over the plate. PECOTA pegs Gleyber as replacement level in 2018 (+0.0 WARP in 279 PA) while ZiPS thinks he’ll be average-ish (+1.5 WAR in 426 PA). Since 2010, only five middle infielders have qualified for the batting title in their age-21 season. All were top prospects and three of the five handled themselves well:

Carlos Correa, 2016 Astros: +6.0 WAR
Addison Russell, 2015 Cubs: +3.3 WAR
Starlin Castro, 2011 Cubs: +3.0 WAR (+1.6 WAR at age 20 in 2010)
Elvis Andrus, 2010 Rangers: +1.1 WAR
Xander Bogaerts, 2014 Red Sox: +0.3 WAR

All top prospects — all tippy top prospects — like Torres. When guys this young and this talented get to the show, they tend to perform right away. Now, that said, none of them were coming off a major injury like Gleyber is right now. He’s healthy and that is the single most important thing. The elbow is good. The long layoff happened though, and based on his first few spring games, Torres needs some time to shake off the rust.

As with Andujar, I think Torres is going to spend most of this season in the big leagues. I think an Opening Day assignment to Triple-A is inevitable — I think the Yankees are going to use the injury as cover to delay his free agency no matter how well he hits in Spring Training — but I expect Gleyber to come up fairly soon, mostly because he doesn’t have someone like Drury standing in the way, and also because he’s incredibly talented and is likely the best second baseman in the organization right now.

Tyler Wade

Wade does not have the same prospect shine as Andujar and Torres. He’s not a super highly regarded prospect — technically he’s not a prospect at all, Wade lost his rookie eligibility through service time last year — and he’s appeared on just one top 100 prospects list in his career. Wade was No. 101 on Baseball Prospectus’ top 101 list last year. Barely made the one top 100 list (top 101 list, whatever) he did make.

But, Wade has some ability, and he is firmly in the mix for the second base job this spring. He’s had a nice Grapefruit League season so far, going 5-for-14 (.357), but who cares? It’s 14 at-bats. I guess it’s better than the alternative though. Wade’s not going to win a roster spot with a bad spring, I don’t think. He made some changes to his hitting mechanics and maybe they’ll pay dividends. Little too early to say right now.

Compared to Andujar and Torres, Wade has four things going for him at the moment:

He has the most big league experience.
He’s a left-handed hitter with very good speed.
He can play the three non-first base infield positions as well as the outfield.
He’s the best infield defender of the bunch.

The big league experience point is negligible, as far as I’m concerned. Wade was on the roster for 81 days last season and he received 63 plate appearances. That’s nothing. Being versatile, a left-handed hitter in a righty heavy lineup, having speed, and being a pretty darn good gloveman are not negligible, however. Wade can do a lot of things to help a team win. On Opening Day 2018, he might be able to do more to help the team win than Andujar and Gleyber!

More than a few Yankees fans seem to have soured on Wade after his rough debut last season — and I get it, the kid hit .155/.222/.224 (17 wRC+) and looked pretty overmatched — but the Yankees haven’t, and they’re the only ones that matter. Wade is in the running for an infield job in camp and the Yankees like him enough to play him in the outfield, because they want to find ways to get him in the lineup. At the same time, he wasn’t untouchable in trade talks over the winter.

Even if he doesn’t win an infield job come Opening Day, Wade is poised to spend a considerable amount of time on the big league roster this season, either as a starter or bench guy. He’s performed in Triple-A — Wade hit .310/.382/.460 (136 wRC+) in Scranton last year — and his speed and defense give him a chance to contribute in ways other than at the plate. I’m not sure I’d expect big things offensively this year, but I definitely expect Wade to hit more than last year, and everything else he brings to the table can make him sneaky valuable.
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:03 am

Aaron Boone compares Yankees phenom to Blue Jays legend

Blue Jays legend Tony Fernandez, left, and Yankees prospect Estevan Florial. (File photos)

By Brendan Kuty bkuty@njadvancemedia.com,
NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

LAKELAND, Fla. -- When some around the Yankees, including manager Aaron Boone, look at highly regarded prospect Estevan Florial in the batter's box, they see shades of a five-time All-Star and World Series winner.

"We've talked a little about Tony Fernandez at the plate," Boone told reporters after Tuesday's 7-2 win over the Tigers at Joker Marchant Stadium.

Florial, a 20-year-old center fielder, is in his first big-league camp. He's hitting .267 in 15 at-bats, and seeing more playing time than expected due to the absence of outfielders Jacoby Ellsbury (right oblique) and Clint Frazier (concussion).

Florial is the Yankees' No. 2 prospect, according to MLB.com and Baseball America. Scouts consider Florial one of the most talented prospects in baseball, boasting above average speed, power and arm strength. He hit .298 with 13 homers in 110 games last year, but also struck out 148 times in 420 at-bats.

Fernandez played 17 years in the majors, including 1995 with the Yankees. He won a world title with the Blue Jays in 1993. Fernandez hit .288 for his career with 94 homers, 884 RBI and 246 steals.
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Estevan Florial is showing the Yankees everything he can do

The Yankees are getting a good look at Estevan Florial in camp

By Jason Cohen@Jason00Cohen Mar 7, 2018

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

The early days of spring training are always an interesting time to watch prospects. Cuts haven’t been made yet and many of the veterans are still taking their time getting into game shape. It’s the perfect time for the young guys to get a chance, even if they aren’t making the team this year. One prospect who will likely get a little more time than most is Estevan Florial, and so far he’s showing the Yankees every little bit of what he can do.

In just eight games and 16 plate appearances, Florial has hit .286/.375/.714 with two RBI, a stolen base, and two walks. He’s also managed to hit three triples already, which makes him especially fun to watch in the early goings here. What’s more is that he’s actually been able to get some of those hits off brand names. He’s just 20 and is already rocking the likes of Pat Neshek and Kyle Crick. Neither of them are stars, but these aren’t nobodies either.

It’s not that one week of action will prove to the Yankees that he’s ready for the majors—because he’s not—but it does give the team and the fans an idea of what he could offer at the big league level one day. Ranked as the no. 3 prospect in the Yankees farm system, Florial has shown to be a potential five-tool player. He’s currently hitting for both power and average, he can run pretty well, and we know that his defensive capabilities are up there.

Despite signing for a $200,000 bonus before the 2015 season as a relative unknown, Brian Cashman has been fighting off offers from other teams since he was hitting the ball in the Dominican Summer League. While his defense has never been a question, it’s his bat that needed to show improvement. After a somewhat rough transition to America in 2016, Florial has been doing it all. In 2017, he hit 13 home runs, stole 23 bases, walked 50 times, and hit for a .298 batting average.

It would have bee easy to believe that this was his peak, and that they should have traded him while his value was up. They did the exact same thing with Jorge Mateo in the Sonny Gray deal. However, there’s a big difference between Estevan Florial and Mateo, and that’s their age. While Mateo found success as a 22-year-old in Double-A Trenton, Florial was doing even better at the age of 19 in High-A Tampa. Most of Mateo’s value is in his legs, and some believe his hit tool may never show up, but Florial can do so much more.

There will come a day when Estevan Florial will be cut from big league camp. It may not be the first round of cuts, but it will happen sooner than later. He’s only 20 and about to hit the upper levels of the system for the first time, so there’s still a lot of time left for him to develop. One thing to keep an eye on is his strikeout numbers. He’s already struck out five times this spring and whiffed a staggering 124 times (31.9%) in Low-A last year. He’s still young and wild, so he has some things to work on.

For now, just sit back and watch a promising talent turn into a true star prospect. The Yankees may have Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton, but there will be room for younger talent soon enough. Florial may not have the same chance at making the club that someone like Miguel Andujar has, but he’s certainly playing like it. That’s all you can ask for at this point in the spring.
0 x

rpimpsner

Postby rpimpsner » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:33 pm

We just added a bunch of lists to our player database. We are working to add more features to the database and I love to hear what you guys would like to see. Currently, we have player profiles, top 30 prospect list and more.

After we finish putting in the MiLB Free agent and Rule 5 classes we will be adding in Top 5 lists for each position.

In the meantime here is the complete list of 2018 Rule 5 Eligible prospects
https://pinstripedprospects.com/list/20 ... ent-class/
0 x

BigGuy

Postby BigGuy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:18 am

Latest updates on Yankees prospects | Gleyber Torres, Miguel Andujar

Updated March 11, 2018 at 06:06 AM

http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/201 ... iver_index

0 x

Return to “Yankees Farm System”